Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday, September 4th


 Reconstruction


Teamwork



1. Do you like working in groups? Why or Why not?

I ___________working in groups because ________________________.

2. What are the advantages? What are the disadvantages?

The advantages are ____________________.
The disadvantages are __________________.


sad-face 

Reminder: Turn in homework/papers.



Reconstruction Project

A fun way to understand this time period time period is do a group project.

Let's go over the Reconstruction Poster Rubric together.

Pick Partners/ Terms
Google Passwords
Easybib


1. Who is your partner? How do you feel about working with him/her?

My partner is ______________. I feel ___________about working with them because __________________.

2. What is your term? What do your already know about your term?

My term is ________________. I know _________________. 

No comments:

Post a Comment