Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Wednesday, March 9th

RooseveltNewDeal_LG.jpg (320×240)
What was the connection between the mural and "The New Deal"? 

The connections I made were __________________.

Was this a good way of learning for you? Why or why not?

This was ______way of learning for me because ____________.

What would you have changed in this project to help your colleagues comprehend the "New Deal" better?

I would _____________to help my colleagues better comprehend the New Deal.



NEW DEAL POWERPOINT AND VIDEOS
noteb4.gif (210×266)
Cornell Notes:  Make Sure you Write Down and define the key vocabulary terms in your notes.  

Also, remember to fill out your "Century Video" questionaire

https://drive.google.com/a/rfschools.com/file/d/0B6ft2TWMEldQMlNWek9YcThKbUU/view americancentury.banner.reuters.jpg (615×300)

Do you agree with FDR's approach in his "First 100 Days"?  Why or why not?  I _______ because _________________.

Define one program you found interesting and why?  I found __________________ interesting because ____________. 

No comments:

Post a Comment