Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Thursday, March 10th



Analyze this political cartoon.

Describe what you see and the artist's message.

Do you agree or disagee with his message? Why?

I see __________________  and _______________.

The artist's message is ____________________.

I __________with the artist because _____________.

Do you see any bias in the cartoonists message?  How?
I __________ bias in the message when __________.


Image result for fdr the new deal


More POWERPOINT AND VIDEO:  Continue with your notes and answers to the video questions.

https://drive.google.com/a/rfschools.com/file/d/0B6ft2TWMEldQTWdFS2xiSTFVWXM/view



Image result for exit ticket


Do you agree with FDR's approach in his "First 100 Days"?  Why or why not?  

I _______ because _________________.

What would you do if you had been president during this time?

If I had been president, I would have _________________.











No comments:

Post a Comment