Thursday, November 12, 2015

Friday November 13th

Political Recap:  The Reaction to the Gilded Age
Friday: November 13, 2015


Image result for friday the 13th


1380466921.png (783×443)

Political Overview

What was patronage?  

Patronage was ___________________.

What did the Pendelton Act accomplish?  

The Pendelton Act accomplished  __________________.

Which one President during the Gilded Age is credited with some accomplishment? 

 The one President that is credited with doing something during the Gilded Age is _______________.

William Jennings Bryan's Cross of Gold Speech.Image result for william bryan jennings speech



Image result for writing assignments        Writing Assignment Due Tonight  at 11:59 p.m.


Image result for exit ticket     
Are you finished with your essay?

I have ________my essay.

Are you happy with your work? Why or Why not?

I am _______with my work because ____________.

Did you compare your essay to the rubric?  Did you fix some items?  
I _________ compared it to the rubric and fixed ____________.

What was your strongest argument for your thesis?

My strongest argument for my thesis is ____________.

No comments:

Post a Comment